Mines Games Tips Most online casinos have minimum withdrawal limits
Withdrawal Limits Have Not Been Met
Mines Games Tips Most online casinos have minimum withdrawal limits players must comply with. On the low end, the minimum could be $5 going all the way up to $100 or even $150 on the high end. If a player does not have the minimum required amount in their balance when they request a withdrawal, the online casino will refuse to process the transaction.
Make sure you always read the casino’s general terms and conditions so that you are aware of their minimum and maximum withdrawal requirements. Another thing to keep in mind is that the limits often vary depending on the payment solution you use.
Account Verification Is Incomplete
Incomplete account verification is among the primary reasons for withheld or delayed withdrawals. All strictly regulated online casinos adhere to stringent KYC (Know Your Customer) guidelines that aim to prevent illicit activities, such as money laundering, identity thefts, and underage gambling.
In other words, you must first prove you are who you claim you are before you get to move any funds from your real-money balance. The verification process covers the following areas:
- Proof of age and identity
- Proof of residential address
- Proof of payment method ownership
To successfully verify you, the casino will request a set of documents. You can scan them or take pictures with your smartphone camera if you wish. The file format also matters, but PNG, JPEG, JPG, BMP, RAW, GIF, and PDF are commonly accepted.
The next step is to upload the copies, which usually happens through the cashier page in your account. Then navigate to the Verify ID tab and follow the step-by-step instructions. As for the necessary documents, these typically include:
- National ID card, driver’s license, or passport – your full name, signature, and photograph should be all visible.
- Front and back sides of your debit or credit card – card details should be legible but make sure you obscure the 8 middle digits on the card’s front and the 3-digit security code at the back.
- Screenshots of your e-wallet account – this is necessary in case you have deposited with an e-wallet rather than a card. Bear in mind casinos normally return payments to the same method players have implemented when depositing.
- A payslip, credit card or bank statement, or a utility bill – whichever you choose, your full name and the address you have registered your account with should be legible. Make sure you use a recent document, no more than three months old, as this is your proof of address.