How Online Mines Games Casinos Combat Bonus Abusers
Online casinos have adopted various measures to combat bonus abusers and protect their bottom line. The rules are clearly stated in the terms and conditions of each individual promotional offer, allowing players to avoid violations ahead of time. Other common measures include IP tracking as well as country and payment method restrictions on bonus redemption.
Country Restrictions on Bonus Participation
Restrictions on Qualifying Banking Methods
RULES TO FOLLOW TO AVOID BONUS ABUSE
Having your bonus rescinded is never a pleasant experience but you can easily avoid it if you steer clear of the above-mentioned practices. Players can also get past this issue by registering at different online casinos and reading their bonus terms meticulously.
2. Opt in for Bonuses at Different Online Casinos
There is no shortage of lucrative deals at online casinos as nearly all gambling sites on the internet offer bonuses to customers. These come in all shapes and sizes, from no deposit and welcome bonuses to cashbacks, free spins, and loyalty points.
Setting up multiple accounts at the same gambling site makes no sense considering this variety. Instead, you can register at several casinos, take advantage of their offers, and go back when they put up new promotions you find appealing.
3. Ensure You Understand the Bonus Terms and Conditions
Some players violate the bonus rules unintentionally because they are too lazy to thoroughly read the conditions attached to the offers. You can easily prevent bonus confiscation by reading the terms carefully so that you know what you should and should not do.
If you struggle to understand a clause, you can always ask the customer support team for clarification. Some of the most common terms bonus users must satisfy include:
- Minimum deposit – Most bonuses require a minimum deposit to trigger. If you deposit less, the casino will not credit the free funds to your bonus balance.
- Valid promo code – Players must sometimes enter valid promo codes to activate their bonuses. Make sure you type in yours correctly as the codes are case-sensitive in most instances.
- Wagering requirements – After you activate your bonus, you typically must wager it a given number of times before you can earn it.
- Eligible games – Many casinos exclude specific releases from the bonus wagering. Check the excluded titles and play only eligible games until you clear the playthrough.
- Maximum bets – Check how much you can bet per round with an active bonus and adhere to the limit while meeting the wagering requirements.
- Country restrictions – Be sure to check whether your country is eligible for bonus redemption. If not, move on to another gambling site where you will be able to opt in for promotions.