Mines Games Tips Separating the Wheat from the Chaff
We said this earlier but it is worth reiterating. An offshore license does not necessarily point to a rogue operation. Many gambling businesses licensed in the above-mentioned jurisdictions care about their reputation and protect it through transparency and fair treatment.
Nonetheless, there are some rotten apples in the barrel and you better learn how to spot them if you plan on playing at offshore casinos. Spare yourself the trouble and go through the checklist below. If your chosen offshore casino (and any casino in general) ticks off most of the boxes, you better play elsewhere for your own sake.
- Excessively generous bonus offers with impossible-to-meet terms and conditions
- Impolite, unprofessional, and consistently inefficient customer support reps
- Complete absence of any licensing and regulatory information
- Very high withdrawal limits paired with multiple restrictions on payouts
- Consistent record of slow or denied withdrawals
- Poor feedback and multiple complaints by fellow players
- Generally unresponsive to complaints
- Absence of a dispute resolution service players can use to settle issues
- Blacklisted by multiple online casino review portals