Online Mines Games Easy Win Rules of Big 5 Blackjack Gold
- The dealer hits on soft totals of 17
2. The dealer does not peek due to the absence of hole cards
3. Players can double down on any two-card total
4. Players can double down after they split pairs
5. Splitting is possible up to three times to form four hands
6. Split aces receive only one card
7. Players can split unlike ten-value cards (eg. K/Q, J/K, 10/J)
8. A split ace next to a ten-value card counts as a regular 21 and returns even money
9. A split ace next to a ten-value card counts as a regular 21 and returns even money
10. Blackjacks pay at odds of 3 to 2
All these playing conditions combined result in a long-term theoretical return of 99.55% for a house advantage of 0.45%. However, these percentages are accurate only on condition players consistently implement the correct basic strategy for this game.
The correct plays for early surrender against the dealer’s 10 under this ruleset are to fold when you have hard 14, 15, and 16. Early surrender versus the dealer’s ten-value card is also recommended with paired 7s and paired 8s.